– empty bottle with 2000ml fill (as per pict)
– 50g sugar
– 1g yeast
– measuring glass
– black color paper
– to cut the bottle into half
– pour in 200ml hot water into measuring glass or any glass.
– add in 50g sugar and stir to melt
– place the whole glass of sugar water into cold water basin until the sugar water temperature turn 40°c or lower.
– pour in sugar water into cutted bottle, spread yeast into it, do not stir as carbon dioxide will come out when ferment.
– turn the half top bottle and place into the bottom half ( refer picture), make sure the bottle’s opening cover were removed. Seal the side seam. Carbon dioxide will come out from the opening.
– wrap the bottle with black paper, cuz mosq like dark enviroment
To place this bottle at corner of wall or some place is cold and wet.
( dont laugh if found any wrong typo or weird explain ya)— 在發粉 讓麵包蓬鬆的蓬鬆濟